Traditional Worship Service | Jul. 17, 2022 | Prayer Care Share | Popeye and Spinach Theology
Series: Prayer Care Share
Jesus said: “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness because you will have the light that leads to life.” (John 8:12) We are to be a light while remembering Jesus is the source.
- How to take God’s amazing grace outside our church walls? We pray, care and share.
- How to present myself as a fellow pilgrim? Prayer is the tool that makes pilgrims of all.
- How can you be an activist? Acts of caring speak louder than words.
- How can we be more creative? Sharing our faith with others inspires creativity.
Here is my challenge: 1. Choose two to three people in your family, neighborhood, school or workplace and add them to your prayer list. 2. Ask: Where is God leading you? Then, for 60 days:
- Pray for them regularly by name and ask God to use you as an influence.
- : Look for opportunities to demonstrate God’s love with simple acts of caring.
- Trust God to provide an opportunity to share your faith in an appropriate way.