In November we served over 1,126 households of the working poor and the homeless. The value of what we gave totaled $30,893 using only $4,285!
- Our food pantry gave food to 404 families feeding 1,105 people.
- We served a bag lunch and a meal to 632.
- We paid 71 past due bills.
- We helped 16 people get IDs.
- We helped 16 people with bikes.
- We gave hygiene products to 37 people.
This week, someone called to thank everyone at the Potters House for helping her pay her VA Power Bill ($50 on Nov 28th). She was very grateful!!