In January, even with being closed 3 days, Potter’s House served over 925 households.
- 466 lunches were served
- 117 households were interviewed for financial assistance
- 342 households were given food feeding 859
- 2 Bikes were given out
- 8 bike repairs were done
A total of $2,371.96 was spent. The value for all services given was over $25,000.
Some of the reasons given for requesting financial support were:
- has full-time job but can’t afford recent hospital bills and now has eviction notice.
- single Mom lost job for 2 weeks and is behind on bills. Does have new job now.
- single Mom, daughter has health problems. Lost income due to storm closings at work.
- single Mom with 2 daughters, not enough child support and low paying job.
- retired couple on fixed income. Got behind on water bill due to Christmas and medical bills.