We hope your are enjoying your summer, but we would still love to see you!!!!
We will meet on the following Sundays for a time fellowship:
- July 21st from 9:30 – 10:30: Rising 7th – 12th graders. We will be making cards to uplift our service members who are currently residing at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- August 18th from 9:30 – 10:30: Rising 6th graders – 12th graders. On this date we will have a sneak preview of the upcoming year for C.R.E.W.
We will return to a more consistent schedule starting in September. More information to come. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact Maddy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.428.7727 ext. 220.
Service projects are available in our own community. We would be so excited for you participate in the following:
- Saturday, August 3rd from 2:00 until Sunday August 4th at 7:45 AM. We will start work on some projects in the new youth space and then have a lock-in. Even if you are unable to stay for the lock-in, you can join us for this service project.
- Thursday, August 15th from 12:20 PM until 3:30 PM. We will meet at the church at 12:20 and take to bus to the Food Bank in Norfolk where we will sort food.
- Saturday, September 21st from 10:00 AM – Noon. We will meet at the church at 10 and take the bus to the Windermere Sentara Nursing and Rehabilitation center where we will play board games with the residents.
Special summer fun for beach bums on August 21st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Gather in Room S200 and walk to the beach for a game night in the sand.
Please check back in early September for the new school year schedule. Tentative kick-off date is September 15th.
Youth Worship Team
We are looking for youth musicians to join our Youth Ministry worship team. Guitar, Bass, Keys, Vocals, or hand drums as well as AVL technicians. We need students to play as well as run everything behind the scenes! We will teach you how to play or train you to run AVL!
Email Maddy at email@example.com
General troop information:
Troop 378 meets weekly at VBUMC on Thursday nights in the Fellowship Hall from 7:15 PM – 8:45 PM unless otherwise announced. We invite all boys in 6th grade and up to stop by and see who we are and what we are about. We also invite adults of any age to join the volunteer leadership in helping shape the lives of young boys into young men.
|Title||Name||E-Mail Address||Phone #|
|Troop Committee Chairman||Andrew Hendersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chartered Organization Representative||Tonya Brownemail@example.com|