Christian Education for 1 Year Olds through Kindergarten
students spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically. At Seaside we are passionate about communicating God’s love to each student.
Before School Care:
- All ages: 7:30am – 8:30am
- 1 year to Pre-K: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- All day Kindergarten: 8:30am – 2pm
- 1 year to Pre-K: 12:30pm – 6pm
- Kindergarten: 2pm – 6pm
- 1 year old – 3 and 5 day program
- 2 year olds – 3 and 5 day program
- 3 year old – 4 and 5 day program
- Pre-K – 5 day program
- Kindergarten – 5 day program
- Physical Education/Gross motor skills
- Scripture Bites/Bible curriculum
- Language Arts, Math and Science – Starfall curriculum and Everyday Mathematics
- Science Lab bi-weekly
- Art class: learning about different artists, elements and principles of art at a level appropriate while creating a master piece of their own
- Music and Worship Class
- Computer Lab
- Art Show
- Science Fair
- Progress Reports – January and May
- Parent teacher conferences by request
- Book Fair
- Individual school pictures – Fall
- Class pictures – Spring
- Christmas Program
- Easter Program
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Individual letters and the sounds
- Numbers 1-15 and recognizing them
- Beginning adding and subtracting
- Show & Tell which help them learn to speak in complete sentences, use their listening ears and to take turns
- Colors, 3D shapes, opposites, positional words such as first and last, patterning
- Fine motor skills cutting, correct positional holding of a pencil/crayon/paint brush, painting, etc.
1 Year Olds: All students must be one years of age and walking by September 30th to be eligible for this classroom.
2 Year Olds: All students must be two years of age by September 30th to be eligible for this classroom. Students do not have to be toilet trained.
3 Year Olds: All students must be toilet trained and three years of age by September 30th to be eligible for this classroom.
Pre-K: All students must be toilet trained and four years of age by September 30th to be eligible for this classroom.
Kindergarten: All students must be toilet trained and five years of age by September 30th to be eligible for this classroom.